Wednesday 16 September 2009

What my questionairre needs to show?

Within my questionairre i need to ask a variety of questions that wil help me find out relevant information for my documentary media text.

To start off, questions like...

''Are you male or female?''
This question is essential as many males prefer a different genre of factual information than females. For e.g. males maybe more interested in documentaries that focus on football whereas females may be more interested in real life documentaries focusing on other women who maybe have plastic surgery for e.g.

''How old are you? ''
This also is a main question as the producer needs to think what sort of shots and footage they can use within keeping limit of thier target audience. In my case, im directing my documentary mostly at older teens, to enable a healthier lifestyle for when they become adults. Although its targeted at teens, older generations who may be over wieght slightly can look at this too, and could help them.

these sort of questions are the most important in any questionairre wanting to find out information for their questionairres...

No comments:

Post a Comment